|Feel free to read below for more information!|
Value this wiki worth as if it was worth a fortune! Treat others the way you would treat yourself!
| 1. Do not spam anywhere, ever.
2. Do not harass others.
3. Do not threaten others.
4. No unicode.
5. No sockpuppeting (creation of another account for whatever purpose).
6. Please try to use proper English spelling and grammar, it would be best if everyone can understand each other.
7. Never beg for staff powers.
8. Be kind to others.
9. Maintain a positive attitude.
10. If you see someone violate these rules report it to a staff member immediately (Preferably an admin or bureaucrat).
11. Don't swear/use profanity excessively. Anything over once in a few minutes should count as excessively. We may have little kids here!
12. Do not start flame wars and/or fights anywhere.
13. Racism shall not be tolerated.
If you have any questions and/or suggestions, please contact an administrator or bureaucrat.
| If you need any help, contact a staff member. For more information regarding policy, seek a staff member for help.
Everyone is encouraged to contribute towards the development of the wiki. The simplest way to do this is by editing an article. When doing so:
The Funky Fire Wiki has an organised file system that includes images, videos and audio. Every uploaded file should have a random place on an article. You may upload any image and use it! Remember when uploading files:
Top 5 editors this week